Australia is a big study hub for many students, and a desirable study destination. It hosts a lot of foreign students making their dreams come true. The country is among the three countries which open doors to other countries in realizing their goals in life.
The country has set aside funds and university positions for students in need of scholarships. The country is popular for hosting the top six out of 100 universities in the world. The goodies don’t end there as the country offers good term in the visa acquirement for foreign students. This has encouraged many students specially in the Indian country to travel to Australia and further their studies.
Why take on the Australia? The country is near the Asian continent thus encouraging the Indian student locate to the country. The cost of living is fair and the study cost is relatively low. Students can manage to pay the school fee even without have to rely on the scholarship. They offer better studies which is of high quality compared to the home universities.
Australia has various scholarship offers which we shall discuss ad see how they benefit the students. Indian student has come to love and embrace the scholarships as they give better stipend as well as low cost of living. We have the government and university scholarships which work for the foreign students.
1. Macquarie vice chancellor’s international scholarship by Macquarie university
This among the university scholarship, one qualifies if they are international student and owning a full admission offer. students applying for the undergraduate they require:
- GPA of 3.0 in the master’s course.
- 90 average score in your bachelors.
They offer bachelor’s and master’s in the following courses.
The scholarship offers an unrenewable stipend of $ AUD 10,000.
2. Australian award scholarship
The scholarship is government sponsored and aims in funding young and talented people. It goes for individuals with 18 years and advocates to help them in adding values which they would take back in their home country.
The scholarship is unique as it focuses on women, minority groups and less fortunate in the society. Here they benefit with a promise of going back to their countries and implementing what they have learnt. The government caters for all the needs for the time they study in the country.
Vocational training courses.
- The government pays the full tuition fee
- Pays for the return ticket.
- Gives allowances
- Money for your up keep commonly known as contribution to living expenses CLE
- Have student health cover.
3. Endeavour postgraduate scholarship
This a government sponsored scholarship which only takes students who are 18 years and above. The student shouldn’t have other Australian sponsored program in the past years. students are to undertake course in:
Post graduate courses
Degree in research program
- One gets full tuition fee
- They have the full travel allowances $ AUD 3,000.
- Living allowance of $AUD 4,000
- Monthly stipend of $ AUD 3,000 for two years’ masters course.
- 4 years for the research courses.
- Travel and health insurance.