Technology verbalizing as basic need, we all have a quest on how things can work for us. Digitalization crimping our minds and changing our old thinking. In India telecommunication companies have sprout out making life easier. The more they crop up the cheaper the internet, this has come with better advantages as one can install different apps.
Reliance Jio being among the leading companies in the country, they have recently established TV app. It’s now live where clients need to download the app and there you can watch al your favorite channels online. The company have strong network whereby they can support the TV on your device.
The best part is one doesn’t require the Jio network service to watch. This is found in ones google play store. The users can use their favorite browser to download Jio app on your PC. Below we have the steps to follow in downloading the app:
How to download Jio TV for PC
Here we have simple steps which will lead to successful download. The process will require an internet service in order to download. In the country we have a pool of broadband like Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone etc. here you can choose your preference.
- On your browser click on the link: https://www.bluestack.com
- When the page open, you need to click on the download file.
- Here you need to run and then install the app on your PC or any other device.
- Now open the Bluestack app which you have downloaded.
- After opening go straight to the google play store.
- Sign in and enter your password, this must be existing details.
- In the play store look for the Jio TV live app.
- Click on the app and now give the Jio ID followed by the password.
- After this the app is successfully installed and one can watch all their favorite programs.
Note the app has different sections, they are divided in 12 sections from: Entertainment, Movies, Kids section, Sports and life style, Religion, News, Music, Regional, Devotional and Business.
All this are featured in the Jio TV as programs thus making it better and enjoyable. The telecom service company has also considered the language use as the programs use 16 languages mostly in the Indian country. They have French and English catering for the outside communities like foreigners who haven’t mastered the country’s language. This app has been embraced by many and attracted many to the broadband.
It is a plus to the Reliance Jio as they have been in the country for not so long. The Jio TV covers almost all TV channels in the country making one feel as it’s a normal TV set. In numbering the TV channels, it adds up to 550plus channels which are just a few to mention.
Notably the Jio TV app is available in all other devices as they use the same procedure to download. Smartphone devices can be used as TV and one can watch at the comfort of their home or work place thanks to Jio Reliance.