Indian is becoming an internet hub, basically all homes are connected to internet. Router companies and telecommunication companies have grown and cropping up in the country providing reliable internet at affordable prices. However, WI-FI routers are the in thing today, we need them for all our gadgets starting from TV, smart phones, computers and laptops.
It said that gathering a family is easy as switching off the WI-FI router and they will all appear at the room where the gadget is located. Yes! That how much internet has affected families and people in India. I bet this has spread all over the world as many reports show router companies are making a lot out of the device.
I don’t blame router as most of our livelihood is more of digital. Studies and other activities need internet. Now what the best router? Getting a router is one thing but getting the right one is different thing all together. What are the features one can check before buying a router? When you’re done with features we go to the types of router in India and which is best for the citizen.
Each router comes with its own features; some are better whilst other are just enough of what we need. Though the better the features the higher the buying price.
- Take router 10-1000 gigabit Ethernet and which gives you variety of ports to connect both wired and wireless. Here you can connect many devices check for USB port which is most important for connecting different gadget like printers
- Check for guest- network in case of sharing network when guest visit your home.
- Check for the hardware, look for higher RAMS and better hardware. The router should have a higher frequency and the IP address to be current either IPv4 or IPv6.
- Check the price, is it worth buying after checking the feature. You get to learn how good is good, some companies give quality router at affordable price.
- Check the brand and how well known is the router. Pick on router you can call or check in at the help office. This assists when there are problems in configuring the router.
Best routers in Indian market
- Net gear WNR614 N300 3WI-FI router:- Starting with price matters the router is price friendly and performs at its best. It has two external Antennas and is fast in speed of 300 mbps. The router has a wireless standard 802.11n which helps in WI-FI connection. The router has two storage USB ports which is best in connecting printers and other devices.
- TP-link TL WR720N 150mbps wireless N router
The router is best for home and small business, its affordable and provides internet at very high speed. It has 4 SSID which you won’t find in many routers. Security of WPA/WPA2 and one Antenna. The frequency is 2.4GHz which is best for indoor.
- D-Link DIR-816 wireless AC 750 dual band Router
When buying a router one should check whether dual or single band. The router is cheap and has fast speed. With current mode of 802.11 ac you can use two networks using wireless performance. The router has 3 Antenna and security of WAP/WAP2
- Cisco Linksys e900 wireless n300 router
You can connect other devices and work at speed of 300mbps. with the latest technology of 802.11n. the router is unique with MIMO antenna and a bandwidth of 2.4GHz. The security is well address as its WAP/WAP2.